Tuesday, September 15, 2009

.:{I am Poem}:.

I am Trustworthy, and Sweet,
I wonder what ima be in the future,
I hear the sound of happiness when i see my baby smile,
I see love in my baby girls eyes,
I want the best for my baby girl,
I am Trustworthy, and Sweet,

I pretend to be happy sometimes,
I feel fragile when my feelings get hurt,
I touch the sky when im with my baby daddy,
I worry that im going to do something wrong,
I cry when I cant spend time with the people that I love an care about the most,
I am Trustworthy, and Sweet,

I understand that life is unfair,
I say im going to be Independent and not depend on other people,
I dream to be happy in my future,
I try to be a good mom everyday an to have patience with the people that anger me,
I hope that everything in my life gets better,
I am Trustworthy, and Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment